10 factors that can affect the value of your Italian countryside property
Great Estate real estate group often cater to foreign markets, as many foreigners decide to buy in Italy.
They prefer the tranquility of the countryside and country houses that are not too far from local amenities and town centres.
Here are top 10 factors that can affect the property value and make it less attractive to foreign buyers:
1. The proximity to pylons can make a home almost impossible to sell
2. The view of factories, in the distance, it is not advisable
3. The property should be a place of tranquility away from street noise
4. Access to the property should not be too difficult or too long
5. The property should be situated in a location not too isolated
6. The properties must be light, bright and airy
7. Kitchens must be large and bright
8. Same with the bathrooms
9. Dampness is a symptom of an underlying problem
10. These issues can become a bureaucratic nightmare
Above all, you should always rely on experienced and efficient professionals to buy or sell a property.