Your personal data will be treated with automatic tools in a period of time, strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Special security measures are used to prevent the loss of information, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
The user has always a right, at any moment, to receive the confirmation of the existence or absence of the data concerning his person and to know the content and the origin, to verify its correctness or to ask about the changing or updating, or rectification (art. 7 of leg.decree num. 196/2003).
According to the Applicable Privacy Regulation, starting from May 2018, the user will also have the following rights:
- Right to Data portability: the user will have the right to receive his/her personal data in a structured way, in common use and readable with automatic device, and will have the chance to transmit it freely and without obstacles to another owner of personal data
- Right to ask for the restriction of the processing of his/her own personal data.
This document, published on https://www.greatestate.it/en/privacy.html
Any inquiry for updating, correction, cancellation, or otherwise relating to the processing of personal data in any way, must be forwarded to the owner of the personal data, to our legal office in San Casciano dei Bagni (SI), Via Piana 15, or via mail at email@example.com, by indicating as object: “Cancellation of personal data”. The letter shall contain:
- Name and surname of the applicant
- Written request for cancellation/updating/correction
- Email address used for the registration
- Password to log in the personal area (if available)
- Copy of the I.D.
- Address and telephone number